The Firm provides a variety of sports law services, including representation and support of clubs, organizations and athletes, including:
- Representation of sports clubs, organizations, and athletes.
- Regulating relations between associations and sports unions/organizations.
- Regulating relations and exhausting rights of clubs vis-à-vis local authorities and/or governmental institutes and/or various financing institutes.
- Regulating relations between sports associations and position holders and athletes (including employment agreements and/or contractual based connection, transfer and loan of players and more), litigation and dispute resolution.
- Representation based on profound understandings with the changes in legislation regarding sports law and its ramifications on the budgetary aspects of all relevant “players” in the field (clubs, associations, local authorities).
Additionally, the firm cooperates with leading soccer and basketball agents in Israel and abroad.
The sports law department is headed by Adv. Tomer Hadas and Adv. Dahlia Bushinsky, members of the Law and Sports Committee of the Israel Bar Association.