A lawyer, Sports Consultant to various municipalities in Israel advising on Sports policy, Lecturer, Arbitrator, former National Coach (Women basketball), held two major Sports management positions.
Lawyer, head of Sports Division, Holin-Hadas Law Firm, Israel. The Firm is one of the top Labor Law and Sports and Law firms in the country (2015 – present).
Coach: 20-year career of coaching basketball at all ages: 1st Assistant Coach of Israel’s Women National Team, Head Coach of Israel’s U-20 National Team, Div.1 (top league) Head Coach, high-school and youth teams coach (1990-2012).
- L.L.B, The College of Management, RIshon Lezion, Israel 1998.
- Executive Masters in Sports Organizations Management.
Sports Management main experience
- Manager of the Bney-Herzeliya Basketball Youth Division – one of the countries’ top youth divisions (2004-2010); Under my coaching, team reached the World Youth Championships
- Head of infrastructure divisions, “Athena” – the Israeli Project to promote Women’s sport (2010-2012).
Teaching / Lecturing
- Lecturer, Sports Law, Labor Law – Israeli Ministry of sports (2014 – present).
- Lecturer – Ono College – Sports Law course (due: Nov. 2019)
- Instructor: the Wingate Institution, taught the Coaches Courses (1990-2012).
Miscellaneous: Volunteer activities and committees memberships
- Member of the Israeli Sport and Law Committee, the Israeli Bar Association (2014 – present).
- NOC-IL – Initiating the book of rules of NOC-IL (2018-2019).
- Arbitrator: The Federation of Non-Olympic Competitive Sports in Israel (2015 – present).
- Member of the High Committee of Sports Education, at the Israeli Ministry of Sports (2012- present).
- Member of the Israeli Ministry of Sports “Athlete of the Year” committee (2015/16, 2016/17).
- Chairman of Artistic Gymnastics Judges Committee at Israel’s Gymnastics Association (2015-2016).
- Member of the Israeli Ministry of Sports’ Code of Ethics Committee (2011).